Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Nothing Much to Say.

I haven't had time to write much of anything in forever. 

In March, I took an ethics class for my licensure process. At the same time, I attended the state NASW conference. There were some interesting topics, including one on LGBTQ+ issues and oppression. It's interesting how most of the trainings I go to regarding this topic, seem to basically have the same information as the presentation I gave, although altered for their particular style of presenting and focus. It gives me faith that I'm maybe actually good at something for a change.

For about a month, I was talking to another guy. Again, seems to have disappeared. I wonder sometimes if that's common in the LGBT community, or if I just have that effect on people. 

Work is overwhelming again. I'm exhausted all the time lately, and the to-do list never gets shorter, no matter how much I plug away. I'm just ready to get on with it. 

No comments: